So it’s 3dpt, and I’m a wreck. I need time to move faster if only for me to know one way or the other what is up with this cycle. My glass half full friends and trying to get me to be hopeful, but it’s very hard knowing how small the chances really are.
I was thinking I’d be able to hold off until beta day 2 (next Wednesday) before testing at home. I am thinking there’s NO way that’s going to happen. Now I’m hoping I can hold off until Sunday. Sunday is still early to test, but it’s 5dp5dt, which wouldn’t be UNHEARD of to get an accurate response. I’m scared to test early because of setting myself up for that stark white test, and I may very easily chicken out from testing.
Today’s “is it or isn’t it” symptom? Sheer exhaustion.
Tonight’s fun? Idina Menzel in concert!!!! There will be at least 3 or 4 hours of my life (dinner, show, drive, etc…) that maybe I won’t be obsessing about my FET.