SO much has been going on. I almost don’t know where to begin. Maybe a bulleted post is more appropriate.
* We said goodbye to my 16 year old Tonkinese cat Daysey last Friday. It was very sad. She’s been with me since I lived in my parent’s house when I rescued her after I watched a woman dump her on the street.
* N and J turned SIX on Monday!!! I am behind in writing their birthday letter. I am hoping to get it posted this weekend.
* We celebrated said birthday with a full day of fun that included breakfast at IH.OP with funny face pancakes, bowling, miniature golf, arcade games, a little league game thrown in for good measure, and a big family and friends dinner. The kids had a blast.
* There’s a lot of change going on with regards to work, but I’m not totally comfortable posting about it yet.
* We sold our truck in an unprecedented 12 hours, which left us with one car until last night when we were able to replace it. We now have a very sensible Hon.da Ac.cord that may or may not have a sunroof and heated leather seats. It’s very pretty.
* There is still a lot of discussion over whether to IVF or not to IVF. I’m not even sure how to start processing it right now. I want to delve into so much around this but I am not even sure where or how to start.
So that’s pretty much my life right now. I haven’t dropped off the planet, promise.